SSO Rajasthan Registration- Login ID: Rajasthan SSO is an online portal has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan in 2013 to provide Government-to-Government & Government-to-Public services to citizens of Rajasthan. After successfully registering one time on the portal, the registered user can avail more than 40 government services in one area using their SSO User ID.
The Rajasthan government has made all the works and scheme online. Now, whether it is to apply for any government work or to fill a competition examination form, everyone will have to sign on through SSO Rajasthan Portal.
The SSO Rajasthan website has been created by the Rajasthan government. If you have not yet created your Rajasthan SSO ID, then you should also read this article carefully and know how to do registration and login on Rajasthan SSO ID Registration / SSO ID.
Rajasthan SSO ID आईडी Registration & Login
The Government of Rajasthan has launched a Single Sign-On website. Through this, you can take advantage of many e-services with a single click. Also, by creating your SSO ID, you can apply for any exam of Rajasthan Govt. Using SSO Rajasthan ID students can apply for various jobs and people can receive benefits from the state govt.
You will be given some options to create an ID, such as you can log in with your Google account or Facebook account. But some limits have been set by the government for Raj SSO ID Registration (registration). We have given this information in the post below.
Rajasthan SSO ID registration eligibility/limit (Rajasthan SSO ID Single Sign-On) The applicant should be a permanent citizen of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process
According to Rajasthan govt, all people need an SSO ID. To create SSO ID applicants can use these options.
Applicants can register on SSCO Rajasthan portal with Bhamashah ID.
In case of Bhamashah ID is not created then applicants can also use Aadhaar Card number to register. However, the registration can be done through Google account & Facebook ID.
SSO Rajasthan ID Usage
- Students can use the SSO Rajasthan ID at various online form. students can also get benefits of Govt schemes using SSO ID.
- People of Rajasthan can pay the bills of electricity, electricity etc. through SSO ID.
- After registering on Rajasthan SSO ID, Anyone can take advantage of many types of e-facilities such as e-Sakhi, e-mandi, right to information and others.
- Apart from these, you can apply for e-Mitra, Aadhaar card and Bhamashah card etc.
Features of Rajasthan SSO ID
This portal is very important, here all the information given by the state government can be check. People can also check government jobs and status from this portal.
How to Apply for Rajasthan SSO ID?
- On SSO Rajasthan portal various type of registration option available.
- If you are a citizen then click on Citizen Registration Process
- First visit the SSO Rajasthan official portal (www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in).
- If you are a new user then you have to register on SSO portal first.
- After clicking this, you will see the registration page of SSO. After that you will see three options, ‘Citizen, Industry, Government Employee’.
- You have to click on Citizen option if your are not a govt employee or something else.
- If you are a normal resident of the Rajasthan then you can log in based on the following.
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card
- You have to enter your mobile number which should be linked to Aadhaar card.
- After this, once you are registered, you should not have any inconvenience to login.
SSO Rajasthan Customer Care Number
Rajasthan SSO customer care or Helpdesk has been shared on www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/helpdesk. By visiting the page anyone can contact with considering representative. People of Rajasthan can either contact on mobile number OR Email ID.
www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in is the official portal of SSO Rajasthan ID, Registration, Login and other services. This portal is maintained by directly through Rajasthan government IT Department.
By visiting Sso.rajasthan.gov.in anyone checks how many people registered on SSO Rajasthan portal. However, people can also use these feature of the portal which has been shared below.
SSO Rajasthan FAQs
What Is SSO Rajasthan?
Rajasthan SSO is an online portal to provide Government-to-Government & Government-to-Public services to citizens of Rajasthan. After successfully registration on this portal students and citizens of Rajasthan can avail more than 40 government services.
Who Is Maintaining SSO Rajasthan Portal?
The Department Of IT&C Rajasthan is maintaining Sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
How To Change Personal Details On SSO Official Portal?
If you want to update your personal information, then you have to login first and then you can update the information.
Is Sso.rajasthan.gov.in The Only Official Portal To Create SSO Registration, Login ID?
Yes, Sso.rajasthan.gov.in is the only official portal to create SSO ID.