Now people of Bihar can online apply for Caste, Resident, Income & other certificates online. Using Right to public service (RTPS) official portal people can register for the certificates. RTPS old portal was not working properly, therefore, Bihar govt has created new RTPS new portal i.e serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
RTPS Act and other Services are configured on the ServicePlus software framework of NIC for making online Caste, Resident and income certificates. The homepage of online services of Bihar is available at URL: serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- RTPS Online Service Plus
- Important Notice Before Apply At RTPS Portal
- Documents For Online Apply
- How to Register At RTPS Portal?
- How to Edit/ Update RTPS Bihar Portal’s Profile?
- How To Make Caste, Income, Residents & Other Certificate?
- How To Apply Online For Certificate At RTPS Bihar Portal?
- How to Download/ Print RTPS Certificate?
RTPS Online Service Plus
Those who want to create their Income, Resident, Caste along with other certificates can visit RTPS porta. Applicants can apply online any-time on the official website of RTPS. Online Applicants are suggested to go through this article before applying in ServicePlus for getting services. On this article steps, wise solution and useful links have been
Important Notice Before Apply At RTPS Portal
Applicants need to sign-up (one time), login, fill Online Application Form, upload Attachment(s) (scanned copy of the service-specific document at least the mandatory document and submit the Application.
So, before applying for RTPS certificates, You are suggested to keep ready the scanned copy of those documents.
Documents For Online Apply
If Aadhaar based authentication is not available then applicants need to upload any one of the 12 types of Identity Cards recognized by Election Commission of India listed here: –
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License Applicant User Manual Bihar RTPS and Other Services on ServicePlus
- Service ID Card (Centre, State, Public Sector)
- Passbook (with Photo issued by Bank / Post Office)
- PAN Card
- Smart Card (issued under Plans of Ministry of Labour)
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Health Insurance Smart Card (issued under Plans of Ministry of Labour)
- Pension Document (with Photo)
- Govt. ID Card (issued to MP, MLA, MLC)
- Aadhaar Card
How to Register At RTPS Portal?
- First, You have to register through the “Register Yourself” link of “Citizen Section” at top right corner.
- Fill the form with asked details and click.
- Afterwards, OTP(s) will be sent to your E-Mail-ID and Mobile No.
- Enter the OTP(s) and click on the [Validate] button.
- After successful authentication, [Submit] the form. Your account will be created and a success message will be revealed on the screen.
- The E-Mail Address & Password (provided above) would be your User Credential for ServicePlus.
How to Edit/ Update RTPS Bihar Portal’s Profile?
- First of all, log in to ServicePlus with your Login-ID and Password.
- After RTPS login, you will get ServicePlus Welcome page. Go to “Manage Profile” =>“Edit Profile”. You can renew your profile
- information like Address, Mobile No., Email Address etc.
The RTPS registered user can also get service-related alerts from service plus. The notification option can activate after registration.
How To Make Caste, Income, Residents & Other Certificate?
There are two ways to creates certificates like Caste, Income, Residents and other certificates. The first way is applicant can visit www.serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, find required service from the left menu of the homepage and click it. You will be directed to the service-specific page.
The alternative way is applicants can visit their nearest RTPS counter. Using offline process applicants can submit their form at the counter. However, the online option is easier than offline.
How To Apply Online For Certificate At RTPS Bihar Portal?
- Applicants have to first visit the official website of www.serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- In the left side of the portal, the RTPS service option is available.
- Click on the option, if you want to create caste certificate then click on Aay Praman Patra option.
- Afterwards, the link will redirect to the online application form page.
- Then click on Apply For Service option.
- Now enter your Login ID and password.
- Fill the form with accurate details.
- After final submission applicants should take a print out of submitted form for future reference.
How to Download/ Print RTPS Certificate?
- When the certificate will be available for Delivery, the Applicant will receive SMS / eMail alert for the same. Now, the Applicant can log in in RTPS Portal with their User Credentials to download it.
- Click on “View RTPS Status of Application” and choose the option “Track Application Status”: –
- Afterwards, choose Application Status “Delivered” from the drop-down list. You can also see your RTPS Application Status as Initiated, Under Process, and Rejected.
- You may get a list of RTPS Services. You have to click on “Delivered”
- Select the option “Output Certificate”: –
- By clicking on “Output Certificate” the new tab will visible with your Certificate. You can download your Certificate.