Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee has launched karmabhumi.nltr.org (Karma Bhumi Portal) for IT worker. Duet lockdown many IT worker lost their jobs and return to West Bengal from another part of India and foreign. For help such IT worker Karma Bhumi Portal has been created on 09 June 2020.
The state govt said to WB IT workers that if anyone searching for a new job in West Bengal then karmabhumi.nltr.org will help as a bridge between a job seeker and job provider. Karma Bhumi web portal has been launched with the initiative of the state government thinking about the IT workers.
Karma Bhumi Portal
Karma Bhumi Portal main objective is to provide job to IT professional & workers who return West Bengal. Eligible & interested candidates will be able to communicate directly with the state’s IT companies through karmabhumi.nltr.org portal.
Interested people can access the web portal directly through the link shared on this page. By visiting the portal candidate have to fill registration form, afterwards registered candidates will get updates from the Karma Bhumi Portal time to time.
www.karmabhumi.nltr.org is the URL of Karma Bhumi Portal. those who are associated with IT companies in foreign countries have come back with difficulty during the lockdown. Many people think that they will not go back to foreign countries and another state for work. Thinking about them, the state government made karmabhumi.nltr.org.
Department Of Information Technology & Electronics West Bengal is operating the Karma Bhumi Portal. Its other name is State Workforce Tracker. If you are searching for an IT field job then you should visit the portal as soon as possible.
How To Register At Karma Bhumi Portal
- First of all, Candidates have to visit Karmabhumi.nltr.org.
- On the home page, click on the agree button.
- Now you have to answer these questions.
- Do you belong to the IT/ ITeS workforce?
- Are you looking for a job?
- Are you looking for any IT/ ITES job in West Bengal?
- After that enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the received OTP on the portal.
- Now select your profession in the IT field.
- Give all asked question’s answer then click on the submit button.