Bihar Govt has announced that a new ration card will be made by Jeevika. Those who want to new ration card have to contact to your nearest registered Jeevika Didi. The Jeevika Bihar contact list can check on the Brlp.in. Now Bihar new ration card will create by Jeevika. Jeevika Didi will reach the people and will get their application and submit it to BDO.
According to a new rule, Bihar new ration card can be made within 9 days. This step has been taken due to pandemic. Those who want to correct their ration card have to fill the form at the presence of Jeevika Bihar staff.
Epds.bihar.gov.in Bihar Ration Card List 2020 Bihar new ration card Apply Online Application Form, Check Free ration card Status District Wise. The people of Bihar will be allowed to take the essential food grains & commodities from the Bihar food and consumer protection department Bihar. The citizen of Bihar who is falling under the Ration Card category can check their name in the Bihar Ration Rs. 1000 Status on the official website www.epds.bihar.gov.in. The applicant can also contact Jeevika Didi for new ration card offline apply.
Due to pandemic, Epds.bihar.gov.in is offering online form to link Aadhar card to ration card & update mobile number. This time Bihar govt chief minister Nitish Kumar announced that govt will give Rs. 1000 to all ration cardholder. However, those who are poor and don’t have any ration card then they can also receive 1000 INR from the Bihar govt. Those who have applied for new ration card but their ration card not created yet they can also get the benefits of Rs. 1000. The status of Ration card Rs. 1000 Sahayata Rashi status can check on epds.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar New Ration Card List 2020
The Government of Bihar has released the list of the name who had applied for the New Ration Card. By the ration card, the families who lie in the APL/BPL can take advantage of the essential food grains at cheaper or subsidized prices along with Rs. 1000 for one time. The applicants who had applied for the Bihar Ration Card 2020 can now check their status or name in the list prepared by the department of food supplies on EPDS Bihar portal.
The Govt. of Bihar had declared to provide Rs. 1000 to the people living in the state of UP due to lockdown. The procedure to check the name in the ration list can be done in a few minutes on the home page of epds.bihar.gov.in.
Eligibility for Bihar Ration Card
- Families who are living in the state of Bihar can only apply for the Bihar Ration Card 2020 and get Rs. 1000 from the state govt as help amount.
- The applicant should not hold any ration card of the other state.
- Only BPL families can apply for the Bihar Pradesh Ration Card
- For offline apply people can contact their nearest Jeevika Didi.
- Bihar new ration card will be given or issued to the head member of the family.
Documents Required for Bihar New Ration Card
Applicants are requested to check their names in the Bihar new Ration Card List published on the official portal. The lists of required documents mandatory to apply for the new application for the Epds Bihar ration card are as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Statement or Passbook
- Applicant Caste Certificate
- The income proof of the applicant
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Gas connection passbook
How To Apply For Bihar New Ration Card
The applicants of new Ration card have to contact their Jeevika Didi. The work of making of Bihar new ration card will conduct by registred Jeevika. The Jeevika list can check online on the Brlp.in. Hence who want to become a Jeevika Didi then they can fill the online form of Jeevika Didi registration at CSC digital portal.
As we know that Bihar govt is giving Rs. 1000 financial help to each eligible ration cardholder. To get the help ration cardholders to have to link their card with Aadhar card. Follow the steps two link Aadhar with your’s ration card.
- First of all, visit the EPDS Bihar official website i.e epds.bihar.gov.in.
- In the left side of the portal, click on Sahayata Rashi Hetu Aaadhar Or Mobile Updates link.
- Afterwards, the link will redirect to http://22.214.171.124/Default.aspx.
- Now you will get an online form to link your Aadhar with a ration card.